Sunday, October 4, 2009

Still living in the past. Sep 29, 2009

"I can't escape the thought of you. Even in my dreams you are there. It's not fair how your gone, and how you're moving on so fast, while I am still living in the past"

Dear diary,

Went to replace my id. My baby is just not answering my phone. Mariah Carey was at Macy's today selling her line of perfume for $250. You could get her autograph. I called my baby asking her if she wanted her autograph. Left her a voicemail and a text message. She didn't respond. I did see her tho. She was probably like 20 feet from where I was standing. She looked okay.
I am planning to go to Princeton, NJ on saturday with chungda, muna and aroz. They have built a huge statue of Buddha.

What should I do with this void inside me? I want to this void to remain there but filled.
Good night.
Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment