Saturday, October 3, 2009

Died of a broken heart. Sep 28, 2009

Dear diary,

"If I should die tonight and the reason remains unknown, tell not the whole world, but the one I love that I died of a broken heart, not because she loved me too little but because I loved her too much."

I don't know what to do anymore. She is just not aswering my call or my texts. She keeps on saying just confess. What is it with her and the confession? Why does she keep on saying that? Is it because so she can move on or is it coz of some other reason that I am not aware of.

She has always been a very manipulative person. If she is angry, she will justify just about anything she does. She could be a very mean person when she's angry. But the sweetest person in the whole world when she's happy. Regardless of all her flaws, I still love her.

Today is sujata's birthday.

When I was going to work in the morning, I didnt' have any clothes left coz my baby cut them all up with a scissor. So I had to wear this shirt that I had not worn for a long time coz it was too tight for me. But when I wore it today, it fit me perfectly. Guess I lost a lot of weight. I want to get back to my normal self. Matter of fact I want to be my norml self and more.

I hope my baby will forgive me one day and we will live happily ever after.

Good night
Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment