Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Follow your advice

Hey,

Thank you for your concern. I really appreciate it. You don't know how much a word of kindness or even just a word means when you're going through tough times. It's a matter of time. Time heals everything. That's what they say and I will be back. I want to be back to my normal self again. But sometimes you wonder, can you ever be the same after you've been through what you just went through.

I guess everything happens for a reason. I hope it's true.

Well thanks again.

****




Hi Raju,

I hope you get yourself up soon. You've been really looking bad and
way too quiet and serious. It's a unexpected and a real mystery. It's
like its always morning for you now. Hahaha! :) Anyways, I guess we
all go through a phase in our lives where we find ourselves down and
in grave need to be alone but don't stay in that phase for too long,
ok? :)

Follow your own advice, take it easy. :)

Take care. God bless.

Br****

No comments:

Post a Comment